<2023 Spring Korean Heritage Education Program>
In the summer semester of 2023, there will be 4 Korean online classes and 3 Korean heritage online & in-person classes.
ALL LECTURES WILL BE CONDUCTED IN KOREAN!
1. Online registration(REGISTRATION CLICK HERE) only. We no longer accept in-person registration.
2. Must sign-up for membership on the KECLA website to register. One ID is required per student. If you have two children, you must register each one separately and create two IDs. (https://www.kecla.org/us/programs/register/)
We recommend that you complete the membership sign-up in advance for smooth registration on 05.16 (Tue).
★ The students must be at least five years old. If the student is found to be under 5, the registration will be canceled automatically.
3. Please see the syllabus for the Korean Classes before choosing the level.
4. Program registration: 5.16. (Tue) 10:00 am ~ until the first day of the class
※ Registration will be closed for the classes that reach the maximum student number (18 students).
※ Classes may be canceled if fewer than ten students register per class, or in-person classes may be switched to online classes.
5. Online class material Pick-up and Mail dates: 6.12 (Mon) ~ 6.16 (Fri)
You can either pick up the material from our office or receive it by delivery. If you choose to receive the material by mail, a $10 delivery fee will be charged per class.
6. Refundable until 6. 12. 2023 (Mon).
7. Class starting date: 6. 20. 2023 (Tue).