2023 Korean American Day Art Contest
KECLA is holding the 2023 Korean American Day Art Contest to commemorate the 120th anniversary of Korean American history.
1. Contestants: Kindergarten ~ 12th Grade
2. Submission Deadline: 10/03/2022 (Mon)
Must be delivered by 10/03/2022 (Mon)
3. Submission Location: Korean Education Center in Los Angeles
(680 Wilshire Place, Suite 200, Los Angeles, CA 90005)
You may submit it via postal mail. Must arrive by 10/03.
4. Awardee Announcement: October 18th, 2022 (www.kecla.org)
5. Award Ceremony: January 13th, 2023 (Fri)
Korean Education Center in Los Angeles (1st Floor Lobby)
680 Wilshire Place, Los Angeles, CA 90005
6. Exhibition: TBA
- Grand Prize: Trophy & $500 Scholarship & include Artwork in 2023 Calendar
- 1st Place (Per Grade): Plaque & $100 Scholarship & include Artwork in 2023 Calendar
- 2nd Place (Per Grade): Certificate & $50 Scholarship & include Artwork in 2023 Calendar
- Honorable Mention (Per Grade): Certificate & include Artwork in the 2023 Calendar
- Peaceful Unification Advisory Council, Los Angeles Chapter: Certificate & Scholarship
- Korean War P.O.W. Affairs in U.S.A.: Certificate & Scholarship
- Korean American Memorial Foundation of Patriot Kimjwajin: Certificate & Scholarship
- Korean American Foundation of USA: Certificate & Scholarship
8. Art Theme: Proud Korea, Proud Korean American
9. Guidelines for Art: 1) 11” x 14” or 14” x 17” paper or canvas (No Newsprint)
2) 2D (two-dimensional) artwork
3) Any materials (pencils, crayons, paints, etc.)
4) Please submit only one artwork per person
Please tape the APPLICATION and the STATEMENT on the back of the submitting artwork.
10. Attachment: Application Form
11. Questions: www.kecla.org / email@example.com
Unawarded artwork pick-up: please pick up your artwork within one month after the award announcement date.
KECLA will not be responsible for any artwork not picked up after one month.
Awarded artworks may be utilized for other exhibitions and events of the Korean Education Center in the Los Angeles organization.
If the awarded artwork is decided that any help was involved, any given award will be rescinded.