KECLA is completely reorganizing its website to include registration of all programs with academic management and payment system.
Please be advised that the new registration system will be implemented starting from 08/09/2021.
Therefore, we ask for your understanding that we may cause inconvenience due to changes from the existing registration environment.
1. Online registration only. We no longer accept in-person registration.
2. Must sign-up for the membership of the KECLA website to register.
We recommend that you complete the membership sign-up on 08.09 (Mon) for the smooth registration on 08.12 (Thu).
3. Materials are provided complimentary and you can either pick-up the material from our office or receive it by delivery. If you choose to receive by mail, a delivery fee of $10 per class will be charged.
4. Please see the textbooks for the Korean Classes before choosing the level.
5. Program Schedule Timeline
- Registration Date: 8.12. (Thu) 10:00 am ~ until the first day of the class
Registration will be closed for the classes that reach maximum student number (18 students).
- Material Pick-up and Mail out dates: 8.18 (Wed) ~ 8.27 (Fri)
- Refundable until 8.27.21 (Fri).
- Class starting date: Saturday Classes – 8.28.2021
Mon & Wed Korean Classes – 8.30.2021
※ The students must be at least five years old. If the student is found to be under 5, the registration will be canceled automatically.